Books for 2017


So, 2016 was not my best year (especially when 2015 was one of the best years ever) and one of the things that made me really bad was not reading as much as I'd like. But I decided that I'm trying harder to do the things I like this year; reading is one of them.
To keep my focus, I made a list of the books I intend to read in 2017. Instead of putting all books I want to read, I'm adding the ones I know I'll, at least, start to read.
I took photos of some books of my list and they are so amazing I want to hug them all 😀
At the end of the post, there's the full list, included the books I already read.


     Hope you can read all the books you want too, xo

















Book list of 2017:

A Menina que tinha Dons, M. R. Carey
The Cursed Child, (anyone but Rowling)
Buracos Negros, Stephen Hawking
A alma de Leonardo Da Vinci, Fritjof Capra
A Teoria da Relatividade, Albert Einstein
Andy Warhol, Tony Scherman e David Dalton
Casual Vacancy, J.K. Rowling
Carrie, Stephen King
O Diário de Anne Frank, Anne Frank
Anna Karenina, Leo Tolstoy
O Mundo Assombrado pelos Demônios, Carl Sagan
O Livro de Ouro do Universo, Ronaldo R. de Freitas
Renaissance, John R. Hale
Arte do Século XVIII, Stephen Jones

Comments

Popular Posts