Outside home

I told you in my last post I was going to do another post. Here it is. I took less photos than I thought. I didn't like these that much. I'm just posting them because, idk, I like them at the same time. My aunt, my cousin and I went to a park in the evening just to walk and enjoy the sun. We found these souvenirs. There were a sort of them: geek, cinema, money, about shows. I love the session of cinema: Game of Thrones, Harry Potter, Johnny Depp. I chose one of Harry Potter. But I really wanted to take all of them. We finished the day going to a pub to eat toast and to drink natural juice. I was totally dead when I arrived home.
Hope you had a good weekend, xo
Salander


 The brain of a geek
 I had to get one of that
 Everybody decided to go outside




 The juice through the glass



Comments

Popular Posts