So, I'm back again!

I guess this is my longest absence from the blog ever! I'm not even sure why I stopped blogging at the first place. I had photos (a few ones but it's better than nothing) and I just couldn't do it. I had a bad time about my criativity and I'm trying to turn around and be more active again. I really wish I can keep the blog alive this time.
A few weeks ago, I thought about deleting my blog, even though it gave me pleasure and kept me motivated to photograph. But there's a lot of things I don't like in it and I don't feel that I'm good enough at photographing. At the same time, if I don't practice, I can't become good at something. So I decided to keep it and start using it again. Then here I am.
Last couple of weeks have been a little tough for me because: anxiety. And I'm very bad at acknowledging my own feelings, what's bad because I don't know how to deal with them! But I got a brand new desk this week and I'm trying to put all these feelings into art (including blog) so I can feel better :)












Comments

Popular Posts