Remember why keep going

So yesterday I had such a good day. It was so me (I did everything I like to do). After work, I went to the bookstore to find Divine Comedy because I started reading Inferno, Dan Brown, and I got really excited about Dante's work. I bought The Avengers too. My aunt and I love this movie. As usual, I went at McCafé for Mocha Ment and croissant. I spent a long time in the couch reading and posting on Instagram
I was in a mood for cooking so I went to the supermarket inside the mall to look for something good later. I spent the rest of the afternoon listening to Lady Gaga and watching The Avengers with my aunt at night.
All this made me so happy. It has been a while since I had a really good day. I mean, this happiness that comes from inside, not just laughing. It was worth it.

x










I got a lot of photos from my phone that I took yesterday. I was just too inspired to stop taking photos in the middle of the mall :')


The new collection of Harry Potter is just love 

Coffee day with caffeine and a book
Spring arrived!


Comments

Popular Posts