Thankful

I think I already said that I've spent my days watching Netflix and reading when I'm home. I even forget to post here and I haven't take many photos as before. I need to do more things but I am comfortable in this way right now. I'm lazy, I know. I'm just having a good time at home.
Today is my birthday and I received so many gifts. And I think I may gain more. This made me so happy but, you know what? I was happy before that. I am happy because the moments I've lived, I am happy because most of bad feelings has gone away. I've been through many things in my life and I still learning how to deal with them. It may not look like but I am so thankful. Even if I haven't gained any gift I'd be happy. I'm living my life in slow motion but now I can follow the steps and I am happy for that

Comments

Popular Posts