(This may be a long post)

(This may be a long post)
















March 1: I didn't want to stay home so I went to the bookstore. Yes, again! I'm going so many times that I almost have a friend there. I bought 'Wreck This Journal' this time :) When I saw it for the first time I thought I'd never buy it because I wouldn't be able to wreck a book. My cousin bought it last time we went to the bookstore and after I saw some photos on the internet, I surrendered. I'm freaking out! I want to do everything in the same day. I need to calm down and do little things each day. That's my mantra now. I also bought some hashi to me because I love them. Then I did yakissoba when I got home :)






(And wreck my journal a little)
x


 Lovely sky



 I think these dolls are so beautiful

 Classics




 Ready for yakissoba







Comments

Popular Posts