Halloween - part I

So tomorrow is Halloween and we don't celebrate it in my country. I mean, not in the right way. There are some silly people who like to say "it's not our party". F**k off! I think people have to respect the others people opinion and likes. If everybody starts thinking like this, we won't have any holiday because every one comes from another country or another time. However, I like this date and I decided to write something about this. If you don't know what to do tomorrow I have a list of my favorites "horror" movies that you'd like to watch. There are Tim Burton's movies (I love his movies so much). It's not exactly horror but it's great, anyway. The Nightmare before Christmas, Corpse Bride and Frankenweenie are my favorite cartoons. The nightmare on Elm Street and The Haunting in Connecticut are my favorite horror movies. The second one scared me to death.
That's it for now, hope you like the movies :)






Comments

Popular Posts